The Each1Feeds1 opportunity is called the POWER BOX©. The box usually contains:– maize meal, soya mince, samp, rice, sugar, tea, salt, jam, tinned fish, fortified instant porridge and baked beans. Other ingredients can be added or substituted depending on availability.
Each1Feeds1 has a desire to share the vision of, ‘DELIVERING HOPE’ to the poor by EMPOWERING other like-minded organisations to also employ the POWER BOX© to address hunger effectively, providing a balanced diet to those who need it most:
- the poor and hungry who live below the breadline,
- the orphaned and vulnerable,
- those who have special needs,
- those who are destitute through sickness, ageing, economic access barriers
- are in need of humanitarian outreach because of disaster relief situations.